Posted on | September 21, 2012 | 7 Comments
Readers who have been following The Kimberlin Files these past four months may recall that, as soon as I began reporting on convicted terrorist bomber Brett Kimberlin’s “lawfare” harassment of blogger Aaron Walker, I came under attack by the Twitter sockpuppet troll account (a “synthetic presence,” you might say) known as “Breitbart Unmasked.”
This Twitter account was/is linked to a Web page, created in February, that originally targeted Andrew Breitbart but which, since Andrew’s March 1 death, has become increasingly obsessed with attacking (a) enemies of Brett Kimberlin, (b) enemies of Neal Rauhauser, and (c) people who had something to do with exposing the 2011 Anthony Weiner cybersex scandal.
I took alarm when I saw — and this was May 17 or 18, I forget — that “Breitbart Unmasked” had been trying to “dox” Ace of Spades.
Oh, hell, no you won’t.
A couple days ago, William J. Hoge reported that the person or persons behind ”Breitbart Unmasked” had been named as a John Doe co-defendant in Aaron Walker’s federal lawsuit against Brett Kimberlin (not to be confused with the Virginia Walker v. Kimberlin case going forward separately in Prince William County, Virginia). So today, as also reported by Hoge, “Breitbart Unmasked” posted a dishonest and self-serving farewell entitled, “Breitbart Unmasked Closes: The Free Speech Debate.”
That farewell is not linked because (a) Rauhauser has a hacker-ish habit of infesting Web sites with all sorts of nefarious viruses, and (b) we don’t feed the trolls, so if you want to read it, you’ll have to go look for it yourself, but I warn you to use an anonymizer.
Is it possible to deconstruct in detail all the lies “Breitbart Unmasked” tells? Yes, but I’m trying to get ready for a trip to Ohio, and nobody else wants to waste that much time when it’s much simpler to say, as Mary McCarthy once said of Lillian Hellman, “Every word she writes is a lie, including ‘and’ and ‘the.’ ”
Buried amid all the dishonest noise, however, the stupid troll’s farewell post includes one telling (and stupidly accidental) admission:
That was what excited us at BU, the challenge of debating Andrew Breitbart on any topic he chose to be interested in. So when he died it threw BU into a conundrum. We went round and round over what to focus on and what the site could be about with him gone. . . .
Those stories have been very interesting because they are about a topic that many like to debate about, which is free speech. And since Andrew was debating with BU about free speech the night he died we decided to run with it; and the rest is history as they say.
Except, unfortunately for you, fool, we know exactly who was “debating” (actually, harassing) Andrew Breitbart on Twitter the night he died — and you can go see for yourself, Neal Rauhauser.
No “Breitbart Unmasked” in Breitbart’s timeline, see?
Rauhauser seems to have deleted the account with which he was harassing Andrew the night of Feb. 29/March 1. Neal created several such Twitter accounts (along with various “Occupy” and “Anonymous”-themed accounts) in 2011, and has since deleted most of the ones that got “outed” as his creations.
As was his habit, Breitbart had re-Tweeted the most venomous of the Tweets with which Rauhauser was attacking him on the night of Feb. 29, and Breitbart also re-Tweeted a message by one of his conservative friends who called out Rauhauser by name:
— Erik (@erikj03) March 1, 2012
Neal Rauhauser has told so many lies he can’t keep track of his lies, and he’s deleted more Web content than most people will ever create. He’s done this over and over, and every time you catch him in a lie — once his malevolent deceits have been exposed — Rauhauser always does two things:
- Deletes the exposed lie;
- Claims victimhood; and
- Begins plotting vengeance against those who exposed him for the vicious dishonest coward he is.
Yeah, good luck with your predictable modus operandi this time, Neal.
Everything has been screencapped and the caches have been saved, and if you think that Aaron Walker’s lawyers are stupid, you’ve got another think coming. And I haven’t even begun to explain the accidental revelations you made in your idiotic bragging posts last weekend, before you “unpublished” those.
Yeah. Saved ‘em all. Every single one.
- May 17: Is Democrat Operative Neal Rauhauser an ‘Associate’ of Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin? (And Why It Matters)
- May 17: Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Received $70,000 From Tides Foundation, $10,000 From Streisand, $20,000 from John Kerry’s Wife
- May 18: Who Warned Us About Brett Kimberlin?
- May 19: Domestic Terrorist Now Using ‘Lawfare’? Convicted Felon Kimberlin’s 501(c)3 Raised $1.8 Million in Six Years UPDATE: ‘Convicted of Perjury’
- May 20: Deadline Loometh, and the Raven Is Croaking Brett Kimberlin’s Name
- May 20: ‘Other Computer Savvy Activists’
- May 21: Never Doubt That God Answers Prayer
- May 22: Brett Kimberlin Saga Takes a Bizarre Turn, Forcing Me to Leave Maryland
- May 23: ‘He Has No F–king Soul’
- May 24: Lying Felon Can’t Stop Lying
- May 25: KimberlinFiles.org
- May 26: Kimberlin v. Walker Hearing Scheduled: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in Rockville, Maryland
- May 27: Brett Kimberlin’s Heiress Aunt Helping Fund His Tax-Exempt Harassment
- May 27: ERICK ERICKSON GETS SWATTED
- May 28: Somebody Tell Nina Totenberg Her Buddy Brett Kimberlin Is Making News Again
- May 29: Matthew Vadum Talks Brett Kimberlin
- May 29: REPORT: Aaron Walker Arrested After Maryland Hearing on Kimberlin Case UPDATE: Walker Now Released
- May 31: Aaron Walker Court Hearing Confirms Kimberlin-Rauhauser Collaboration
- June 1: Radicals Justify Their Evil by Invoking Their Presumed Moral Superiority
- June 2: When Neal Rauhauser Complained About ‘Menacing’ and ‘Cyberstalking’
- June 3: The Profoundly Dishonest Brett Kimberlin
- June 3: Raw Story Disavows Ties to Kimberlin
- June 3: Inside Neal Rauhauser’s Twisted Mind
- June 4: ‘A Faint Whiff of Vigilante Hysteria’: Weinergate’s Kimberlin Connection
- June 5: Ali Akbar Says, ‘World War Three’
- June 5: Fear and Loathing on Capitol Hill: The GOP Caucus Is Decadent and Depraved
- June 6: Walker Files Appeal in Kimberlin Case; Ali Akbar Says: ‘We’re Not Stopping.’
- June 6: Sen. Saxby Chambliss Requests DOJ Investigate SWATting
- June 7: CNN Gets Scooped on Its Own Story UPDATE: ACLJ Joins the Fight!
- June 8: NATIONAL DAY OF BLOGGER SILENCE UPDATE: Remember Seth Allen
- June 8: @AceOfSpadesHQ BREAKS SILENCE: #BrettKimberlin’s Escalating Threat
- June 10: Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, and Their Transparent Empire of Lies UPDATE: ‘Anonymous’ Connection
- June 11: Florida Rep. Sandy Adams Leads 85 House Republicans in ‘SWATting’ Letter
- June 11: #BrettKimberlin Says He Was ‘SWATted’; Why Do Maryland Cops Say Otherwise?
- June 11: HUGE! Neal Rauhauser’s Vicious Lies Exposed by Yet Another Leaked E-Mail
- June 12: ‘Team Kimberlin’ Meltdown Continues
- June 13: A High Time on the Low Road: Smears Target Brett Kimberlin’s Enemies List UPDATE: SWATting Supect ID’d?
- June 13: Time to Ask: What Did Brett Kimberlin Know and When Did He Know It?
- June 14: Patterico: ‘Certain Big Media Reporters Are Scared to Write About Kimberlin’
- June 14: ‘Real Reporter’ @NYT_JenPreston vs. Blogger @Prepostericity (Seth Allen)
- June 14: Neal Rauhauser’s Online Slander Factory
- June 15: Neal Rauhauser’s Game Plan Involving Velvet Revolution and Anonymous
- June 16: Team Kimberlin’s Busted Hustle Now Beginning to Unravel Rapidly UPDATE: Perhaps Not a Coincidence
- June 17: ‘Scrubbed’ Writings Show Kimberlin Associate Neal Rauhauser’s Obsessions
- June 18: The Kimberlin Files: Ali Akbar, the Fight for Liberty and … a Disturbing Silence
- June 19: Neal Rauhauser’s Criminal Complaint Against Blogger Greg W. Howard
- June 19: Neal Rauhauser: Internet Super-Spy!
- June 20: ‘Persona Management’ for Wackjobs: Rauhauser’s Methods of Deception
- June 21: Recording: Leader of Anti-Limbaugh Effort Brags About Obama Campaign Ties
- June 21: ‘Iowa Boy,’ ‘Stranded Wind’ and the Sadistic Personality of Neal Rauhauser
- June 22: E-Mails Expose MSNBC Host’s Involvement in #StopRush Boycott
- June 22: BREAKING: Motion Filed Seeking Federal Injunction on Behalf of Blogger
- June 23: Imani Gandy, #StopRush and Neal Rauhauser: Confirmation and Credibility
- June 23: Neal Rauhauser’s Bizarre Suspicions, and Profiling the (Hypothetical) ‘UnSub’
- June 24: The Silence of Mark Singer; Also: Kimberlin v. Walker Hearing Monday
- June 25: UPDATED: Aaron Walker Granted Emergency Order in Maryland Hearing, Calls Ruling ‘Important Victory’
- June 25: Aaron Walker SWATted?
- June 26: Conspiracy Theorist ‘Qritiq’ Conspires Against Neal Rauhauser’s Targets
- June 26: #TCOT #BrettKimberlin #SWATting Important Event 9:30 p.m. ET Tonight!
- June 27: Professor Glenn ‘Exhibit E’ Reynolds
- June 27: ‘The Gaped Crusader’: Brett Kimberlin Associate Neal Rauhauser Stalked and Taunted SWATting Victim Patrick Frey
- June 29: Convicted Perjurer Brett Kimberlin Has 8:30 a.m. Hearing in Maryland Today
- June 30: UPDATE: Lying Felon Brett Kimberlin Scores a Draw in Maryland Hearing
- July 1: ‘I Know This All Sounds Crazy, But …’
- July 2: Neal Rauhauser’s War on Women
- July 2: A Drawer Full of Sockpuppets: Another Neal Rauhauser ‘Persona’ Exposed
- July 3: Freedom Is Under Attack: Help the National Bloggers Club Fight Back
- July 12: Brett Kimberlin: ‘I Want to Be Left Alone’
- July 16: How’s Your Gaelic, Neal Rauhauser?
- Aug. 6: EXCLUSIVE: Kimberlin Associate Neal Rauhauser Accuses Brandon Darby of Fake SWAT Calls, ‘Obstruction of Justice’
- Aug. 10: Brett Kimberlin Will Have to Answer Questions Under Penalty of Perjury
- Aug. 19: Neal Rauhauser Again? Yet Another Conspiracy Theory Smear Emerges
- Sept. 2: Kimberlin-Rauhauser Axis Targets Romney Campaign Staffer Bill Murphy
- Sept. 17: The ‘Accuse the Accusers’ Strategy: Attempting to Explain Social Engineering
- Sept. 18: Walker v. Kimberlin Case Moves Forward