Posted on | February 28, 2010 | 17 Comments
Rule 5 needs to start off with an apology. The simple appreciation of loveliness has escalated into something called the “Boob Wars”. Miscreants who have become bogged down in this completely unnecessary war of choice include:
- The Classic Liberal
- The Camp of the Saints
- The Daley Gator
- Washington Rebel
- Three Beers Later
Your humble Rule 5 aggregator has even been encouraged to Choose Sides! What these cheesers don’t even realize is that the whole war was won a priori by South Park character Kenny in the Major Boobage episode . Rule 5 Sunday officially frowns upon this wretched excess, and pleads for peace in our time. Or something.
- House of Eratosthenes ventures close to the end of the alphabet, pitting Willa Ford against Xenia Seeberg. And
this, with the non-comment passed along. Also, Scarlett and bikini skiing.
- POWIP has bodacious barebreasted bobsledders blazing beyond Bangladesh, if you’ll forgive my alliteration.
- The Blogprof reports on the polarization of dancing.
- Dustbury ventures beyond his usual footwear coverage to note a Lindsay Lohan dress, but returns to pins soon enough, but then recalls a bit of a Turkish excursion.
- Hyacinth Girl calls Coco Rocha a cow.
- Hollywood Life reports that the stick figures have been folded up and stuck in an umbrella rack in favor of Victoria’s Secret models, which this blog applauds.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD celebrates the Iranian Navy. Also, Aishwarya Rai and Jenny McCarthy packing.
- Troglopundit surrounds himself with supermodels on his birthday, but still crashes the average attractiveness in the room. Pity the room. Not even Danica can save the wretch. Then there is this Wheel of Fortune business. A hottie in a red dress, and the trog brain melts. A self-congratulatory pole dancing post (the Troglopundit in a Polish drag? NO!). He stalkedfollowed Danica to Las Vegas.
- Pegu Blog has some Chimp in Orbit beverage, with a cartoon Megan Fox and the monkey from Me and My Monkey:
- A Conservative Shemale mixes Russian cheerleaders and Susanna Hoffs to good effect.
- The Manolo celebrated a men’s ice skating silver medalist.
- Yankee Phil, in other Olympic news, photoblogs a date so strange as to be inexplicable.
Topping this required a bacon post.
- Fausta brings the cultural break, Monica Paz & Nestor La Vitola performing a tango.
- Michael Yon mourned the passing of a Rule V badass, Robert L. Howard.
- Instapundit admits defeat at the hands of Nude Women of Curling.
- SI VIS PACEM brings a cultural moment with some William Adolph Bouguereau
- Fishersville Mike has a bit of a walkabout and celebrates Miss West Virginia. He then recalled Johnny Cash. I’ll confess more of a Dick Dale fancy:
Both American icons.
- Atlas Shrugs reviewed Abercrombie & Fitch ads, finding some legal connection, but few seemed to notice or CAIR.
- Proof Positive featured Brooklyn Decker.
- Paco Enterprises features Patsy Cline on “Lovesick Blues”. In a rare political Rule 5 outburst, Paco noted the Kristin Davis platform for NY Governor.
- Eye of Polyphemus fixates on Kaley Cuoco. She stands up well to the attention.
- The Classic Liberal brought Anna Kournikova along with a discussion of justice.
- Point of a Gun enjoys a Carrie Underwood moment or two.
- The Reaganite Republican Resistance continues its quest to put the entire Czech gynosphere online.
- The Camp of the Saints had a few non-Boob War posts:
That’s your Rule 5 Sunday post. Send updates and additions to Smitty.