Posted on | May 30, 2010 | 36 Comments
Rule 5 Sunday salutes Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper. May the Almighty rest their souls. Memorial Day is the other substantial occasion before us. The liberals are particularly amusing at times like this, as they pause from hating America to admiring actual courage to put action behind love of liberty. After the holiday, they can return to their typical America-hating, hating themselves and the country afresh for having paused in their hatred briefly to admire full, robust, mature American courage of a sort they cannot emulate, and must therefore hate.
But Rule 5 is about anything but hate.
- Dennis the Peasant, we now know, is not a nom-de-blog of Dennis Hopper.
- Uncle Jimbo, while we’re linking self-portraits of artists as young right wing extremists, has such.
- mean ol’ meany, we were taken to task for not noting, has the “Rima Fakih Nude” Google bomb. Beyond PG-13 photos, not so much, or we’d let others link him.
- TrogloPundit that even being pretty like Danica doesn’t make an Obama Blame Shift work well. Perverse incentives have drawn out Chinese hotties for protests, he notes. Some sort of weird Wisconsin religious ritual here.
- The Daley Gator has featured an impressive top 25 countdown of lovelies:
- The Pirate’s Cove had its trademark pinup, this one of patriotic bent.
- Instapundit linked “The 15 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media.”
- So It Goes In Shereveport pointed out the glaring omission of Mary Katherine Ham.
- Carolyn’s Closet wanted to know about Megyn Kelly, but the argument might be that Ms. Kelly doesn’t work in ‘new media’ as such.
- Bob Belvedere brought in his usual fistful of high-quality posts:
- Mark in Spokane has a lovely bit of Bach to lift the spirit.
- Gateway Pundit pointed to his sporty niece and beach volleyball. And also the moon of Venus. Most sadly for the causes of free speech and Rule 5, KrisAnne Hall was fired.
- American Power was inspired and joined in the Sela Ward revival.
- Washington Rebel was right there with Sela.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD has a memorial day reminder of one of the reasons we fight so hard. And a devastating Sienna Miller shot.
- Dustbury brought another delightful Zooey Deschanel roundup, and then spots Angie Harmon looking classic.
- Fishersville Mike noted Lauren Hart working out for Stanley Cup games.
- Smash Mouth Politics reports on the sad state of Simona Halep’s cleavage. Also an homage to Mélissa Theuriau.
- Fausta brings the tango goodness.
- Yankee Phil asks “Why?” for a 95% tattooed lady.
- Proof Positive offers Ava Gardner and Jennifer Aniston. The highly intellectual Beach Blanket Burger Babe is exactly what we’re on about. Women of PETA VIII merits attention for the babes.
- St. Angilbert Press brings a daily cutie and reviews a list of 75 sci-fi hotties. You readers know what to do.
- Eye of Polyphemus gives us Kristen Bell from a list of All Time Favorites.
- The Classic Liberal deploys Nicole Scherzinger to explain how inflation is just taxation by another name.
- Nation of Cowards screwed up its courage and gave us a Nicole Scherzinger chaser.
- Paco Enterprises brings Alice Faye.
- iOwnTheWorld apparently includes a Kendra Wilkinson sex tape under that Big Fur Hat.
- Three Beers Later arrived with the Juliana Moreira installment.