Posted on | October 26, 2013 | 52 Comments
Our soldier son with Mrs. Other McCain in April at Fort Benning.
Well, I knew this day was coming, and now it begins.
— Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain) October 27, 2013
He just turned 21 last month. Those of you who have paid attention know what this is about, but “OpSec,” etc. When he first told me about this, I thought he was crazy. Eh, we all know that’s hereditary. What kind of crazy does it take to volunteer for something like this?
— #GoSox (@LADowd) October 27, 2013
— Eric Narges (@nargesem) October 27, 2013
@rsmccain thanks for making me smile. It's definitely genetic (:
— Tiffany Pearce (@tiffanyrose116) October 27, 2013
— Kochspiracy hacker (@BrianKennedy8) October 27, 2013
— Robert Parry (@rcjparry) October 27, 2013
So now, for three weeks, all we can do is pray.
- May 17: He Gets His Wings Tonight!
- May 16: One More Jump …
- May 12: My Wife Is a Soldier’s Mom
- April 26: Army Plans to Cut Eight Brigades by 2017
- April 24: Terrorists Fear Him
- Feb. 28: Army Update: Good News, Bad News
- Feb. 9: HOOAH! Army Training Update
- Jan. 18: Free Leadership Training Program
- Jan. 9: A Soldier and Two Marines: Sworn to ‘Support and Defend the Constitution’