Posted on | March 14, 2010 | 9 Comments
Rule 5 Sunday is yet another foray into loveliness with a light touch.
- The Pirate’s Cove, the granddaddy of Rule 5, gives us another great pinup.
- The Classic Liberal brings Katie Cassidy to the party, recalling that freedom is more than simple “public policy”. Dita, OTOH opined as to why free markets are free.
- Smash Mouth Politics brings you Jennifer Love Hewitt, then chases JLH with Aishwarya Rai.
- Carol’s Closet continues the Ladie’s Only (?) Rule 5. Starts off with Charles Krauthammer, whom I do respect, for all some may not have enjoyed the tone of recent posts with questions. She has more including Nick Gillespie, who is a spot-on chap in my estimation.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD has a blond with both an M-16 and a 45, which are peanut butter and chocolate and coffee, as far as I am concerened. Also, there was a special welcome for the 108th Cavalry.
- Hollywood Tuna has a Christina Hendricks gallery. Props to AmPow for the tip.
- POWIP has a Pat Benatar video up as a reaction to the notion of womens boxing at the 2012 Olympics.
- Uncoverage is calling for a re-investigation of the death of Natalie Wood.
- Fishersville Mike ran to four updates on an important Megan Fox announcement. He also found a solution for that Serbo-Croation translator problem.
- Yankee Phil traces the sad descent of Lindsay Lohan, and then goes in for a brace of harpies.
- Troglopundit, in a better-late-than-never move, laments the fact that he didn’t pursue a respectable career. He also deployed Gina Carano to explain that shiny new word of his.
- Huffington Post went ‘hot frog’ with Laetitia Casta.
- Bob Belvedere is in fine form, with Felicia Atkins at work. He had a dabba Dita, though I don’t know why TJ is a pinko. Also, we enjoy Carrie Enwright, Reagan Wilson, Mara Corday, and Eve Meyer
- House of Eratosthenes brings back Hot For Words, the blond incarnation, for the etymology of ‘hooligans’. We resemble that epithet. He came to the end of the alphabet, unless he has a Unicode fast one up his sleeve, in which case Freeberg has plenty of room.
- Pop Crunch featured the 15 hottest mother/daughter combos in show business.
- WyBlog, deeply concerned with health care reform, follows important Dutch news. Also, Jane Seymour.
- The Reganite Republican Resistance contiues to turn up Czech hotties, and that’s just all right by us.
- Proof Positive posts Erika Christensen as the Friday Night babe.
- Washington Rebel thanked us in a way we appreciate, a hottie next to hot wheels.
- Jeffords goes for Alessandra Torresani, yet another TV hottie I missed.
- Jumping in Pools offers the lovely Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- The Mind-Numbed Robot sport a hydraulic hottie.
- Three Beers Later brings the Ann Reinking, and the Juliana Moreira fix. And then he gets into the cheerleader mode.
- Paco brings the usual retro goodness “Lucky Millinder and Annisteen Allen”, with a bonus bit of Melissa Theuriau.
- Nation of Cowards shows interest in Katherine Heigl’s anatomy.
- Ecstatic Freshness, by way of Troglopundit, IIRC, shows a lovely on the back end of a Thunderbird, I think.
- Here’s My Thing recommends Tiffani Amber Thiessen.
- Grandpa John throws in some Wisconsin Badger cheerleader photos. The suggestion at the end that a sheep might be Rule 5 shall go unremarked.
- Trainwife1962 celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with a bit of Pierce Brosnan and Colin Farrell.
- Finally, welcome to Classical Liberalism, which is on the edge of what we’re doing here at Rule 5. I’m not sure which is the more interesting bit: the profile hint that the blogger is actually Dick Cheney, or the third link. Both, it would seem, should be taken about as seriously.
Rule 5 Sunday salutes all. Keep the inbox happy. Peace.