The Other McCain

"One should either write ruthlessly what one believes to be the truth, or else shut up." — Arthur Koestler

Can You Feel The Love In This ‘Toon?

Posted on | September 23, 2011 | 8 Comments

by Smitty

Yowza!
Note the subtle distinction: ‘alone’ vs. ‘a loan’. Two different concepts here. Reference, now with suitably mindless techno beat:

Comments

8 Responses to “Can You Feel The Love In This ‘Toon?”

1. Anonymous
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 2:51 pm

I’m sorry, but I enjoy mindless techno *trance* ūüôā

2. Joe
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 3:13 pm

Is that Jon Huntsman?

3. Anonymous
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 3:33 pm

I run a clinic that helps people who are now coming down from bad Hope ‘N Change trips.¬†Our step-down program¬†has been¬†92.67 percent successful in weaning off¬†Hope ‘N Change addicts, without the painful effects of them quitting cold turkey. Unfortunately, we do not accept ObamaCare. ¬†

4. Leave Baracky Alone! « The Rio Norte Line
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 1:12 pm

[…] I wrote this last year before the November elections. Obama has added to his list of greatest hits but the gist of the piece still has relevance. In a funny turn of events, over at The Other McCain,¬† Smitty has a post today of the same title… […]

5. JeffS
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 5:24 pm

Heh!

6. Michael Smith
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 5:50 pm

Too funny…I dropped a post along this line on my old blog last year and Smitty just inspired to wade through all the junk and repost here: http://therionorteline.com/2011/09/23/leave-baracky-alone/

Britney Spears would make a better president.

7. Richard Mcenroe
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

This actually happened to me. ¬† I was doing my weekly protest in Studio City when this big fat bald-headed nancy leans out the window of his Prius, literally weeping, and starts screaming, “Leave Obama alone! ¬†He’s doing the best he can!”

Of course that was a couple years and a few million jobs ago… ain’t seen that lately.

8. Lady Liberty 1885
    September 23rd, 2011 @ 7:01 pm

LOL
    You owe me a keyboard as I have now soaked it spewing coffee as I laugh.