Posted on | December 29, 2015 | 111 Comments
- Her Majesty and BHO are bound by Benghazi, though 13 Hours might change that situation.
- BHO is concerned about his “legacy” (I’ll wait while you vomit).
- Her Majesty only really cares about being sworn in as POTUS. Past the pomp & circumstance, actually carrying out the office could prove a Royal Bore.
- She actually has enough health issues to make a full administration problematic.
- She ran interference for BHO over Benghazi in 2012, when the truth kryptonite would have wilted Superwimp.
- BHO runs legal interference, stifling any proper Benghazi inquiry for her campaing, with the proviso that she permit him to name the VP (Corey Booker? Deval Patrick), who is really going to be the President anyway.
- Her majesty enjoys the first 100 days of honeymoon, so that she doesn’t look as bad as William Henry Harrison.
Then she retires for medical reasons, securing the Obama legacy.
Note that this is a Trump-free conspiracy theory. I still maintain that he is a mercenary, building up a large voter base to sell to whoever is writing the fattest check. If Hillary, he goes independent, or takes the GOP nomination and his speeches start giving it the Full Tarantino until the GOP implodes entirely.
If he stays GOP, he can either try to convince enough conservatives that he has a statesman bone somewhere under his ridiculous hairstyle, or just sell his endorsement to another candidate with something like a plausible political style.