Posted on | April 4, 2010 | 18 Comments
Rule 5 Sunday on Easter. The rising mood in the country is overshadowed by the rising of the ultimate truth of human life. So we rejoice in small relfections of loveliness where we see them as a tiny reminder.
- KURU Lounge announces a bit of Spring fever brought on by Imogen Lloyd Webber.
- Smash Mouth Politics featured Venus Williams and a couple other ladies in a snarky post. Then he featured Erykah Badu. The Tim Tebow coverage seemed more about bikinis than Tim.
- Fausta played the Sean Connery card, and notices Ricky Martin. Hindi Zahra sings, rather than dances, a tango.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD had Avril playing fire dolls. Also, another cutie manipulating levers of power. A blond cutie gives the OK sign, while a brunette serves us a wink.
- Washington Rebel welcomed us with a couple of lovelies of unknown name.
- American Power deems Angelina Jolie good with green hair. Rarely is nature improved upon, say I. He also catches up with Karen Alloy.
- The Eye of Polyphemus restores Jolie to a more natural look.
- Yankee Phil posts on Queen Hatshepsut’s door, along with some tasty ancient artifacts. In the contemporary queen category, he features Didi Benami.
- The Daley Gator posts on Victoria’s Secret, which seems rather widely known, AFAICT. Unlike the name of this dame, which is a shame.
- Bluegrass Pundit returned to the ladies with guns theme, a perennial favorite here at Rule 5.
- InstaPundit reported that Dana Loesch could be Miss Tea Party USA.
- Waxing Erratic offered a fine collection of lovelies.
- KWNR in Las Vegas has some poolside bikini observations to share.
- Virginia Virtucon posits Michelle Pfeiffer’s catwoman as a proto-Lady GaGa. Discuss.
- Proof Positive serves up Diana Rigg, a.k.a. Emma Peel! Now, if Joanna Lumley shows up on the radar. . . Also, Lexa Doig.
- Dustbury went on a bit of a Zooey Deschane tear.
- Uncoverage posted on Rule+5 Republican women vs. Rule-5 Democratic women. This blog is officially apolitical where Rule 5 is concerned–politics is an ugly beast by nature.
- Three Beers Later delivered our Juliana Moreira fix. Not to be outdone by the Denise Milani fix.
- Jumping in Pools features perennial favorite Angie Harmon.
- The Classic Liberal features Rihanna and a discussion of environmental concerns.
- Paco Enterprises brings Ann Miller.
- Nation of Cowards has some Easter Bunnies.
- Bob Belvedere brought:
The Sweater Puppy Madness Continues
via Viral Footage
- TrogloPundit expresses hopes that were dashed.
- No Sheeples Here handled Round 3.
- TrogloPundit whined for a Round 4.
- No Sheeples Here relented.
- Fishersville Mike reported on important cheerleading developments.
- The Mind Numbed Robot weighs in, leaks hydraulic fluid, supports LSU.
- Grandpa Steve had an entry into the fray.
- Three Beers Later also participated.
- No Sheeples Here concludes: “Don’t Hate The Player, Hate The Game” and then names the winner.
Rule 5 blessings to all!