Posted on | March 1, 2012 | 6 Comments
Here is a photo of the ‘offending’ ad:
If I were to criticize the ad, I’d say the last sentence is too short. Suggested expanded text: “Go to hell, Barack, and take Moran with you. When the two of you encounter your father, the source of your Postmodern, Progressive lies, try to work in a bit of your little beta-male whinging before he commences to treat you with all the respect and affection you’ve afforded American citizens.”
The World’s Youngest blogger also took in the local news story of “Gentleman” Jim’s latest foray into asinine auto-beclownment:
Aside: the WYB has an appointment to see the pediatrician next week. They called to remind us of a Federal law requiring photo ID to see a doctor. But if it was a voting booth, that would be raaaaacist. It would be interesting to watch ‘Gentleman’ Jim come up with some bogus reason why this paradox is somehow intellectually consistent. Actually, it would not. As sophists go, Moran is rather too ignorant a lout to be an interesting liar. He would require significant help from, say Chris Matthews to come up with anything better than Ezra Klein.
The ad was an advertisement for “Sick and Sicker: When the Government Becomes Your Doctor,” a movie made by filmmakers hoping to expose problems they see with President Obama’s health-care reform law by compiling interviews with Canadian doctors and medical patients.
Here is the trailer:
What can I do, America, but point and laugh at my district’s buffoon. He is an archetypical professional politician in every negative connotation of the word. Follow the links below to see what I’m talking about, and why I feel it is a patriotic duty to support
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Weeps For The Poor Wee Bureaucrat
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Can’t Differentiate Between Allen West And A Hyena; Thinks That Barack Obama Is The Lion King
- Global Warming Is Dead. Will ManBearPig Campaign For ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Again In 2012?
- I’ve Got Your ‘Precise’ Right Here, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: Patrick Murray For Congress!
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: “Naaah, VA-8 Residents Don’t Need A Vote”
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran May Not Have Made The Judicial Watch List, But I Have My Shame, And Only VA-8 Voters Can Take That Away From Me
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Civil Servant
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Appreciates Him Some Real Nice Assets
- Another Installment In This Blog’s ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Apology Series
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Loves The National Labor Relations Board
- Could Anthony Weiner Offer Jim Moran Some Life Coaching?
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Is So Cool, He Made Klavan On The Culture
- Going-In Position: The Opposite Of Jim Moran’s Ideas Are Good Ones
- Jim Moran: Clownish Buffoon, Or Buffoonish Clown?
- Which Ignorance Probably Explains Jim Moran’s Reelections
- The 10′ Fairy Sculpture At The Mark Center: A Jim Moran Symbol?
- Best VA Political Week Of The Year