Posted on | May 25, 2012 | 112 Comments
The National Bloggers Club has been a valuable ally in supporting and defending bloggers targeted by harassment and intimidation. Today is “Everybody Blog Brett Kimberlin Day.” I join with National Bloggers Club president Ali Akbar in sincerely requesting that readers concerned about defending First Amendment rights online visit the club’s special site, KimberlinFiles.org, and please give generously. Fellow bloggers can help by including the image and link in their coverage of the Kimberlin case.
— Robert Stacy McCain, Whereabouts Unknown
UPDATE: As of 2 p.m. today, the top eight threads on the Memorandum blog aggregation site were:
- Patterico: Convicted Bomber Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ron Brynaert, and Their Campaign of Political Terrorism
- Tiffany Gabbay, TheBlaze.com: MEET SOROS-FUNDED DOMESTIC TERRORIST BRETT KIMBERLIN WHOSE ‘JOB’ IS TERRORIZING BLOGGERS INTO SILENCE
- John Hawkins, Right Wing News: Interviewing Robert Stacy McCain About Brett Kimberlin
- Breitbart.com: KIMBERLIN FUNDERS STUNNED TO DISCOVER THEY FUND KIMBERLIN
- The Other McCain: KimberlinFiles.org
- Matthew Vadum, Front Page Magazine: Brett Kimberlin and the Hall of Fame of Leftist Terrorists
- Ladd Ehlinger, Jr., Film Ladd: Top Signs You’re Being Harassed By Brett Kimberlin
- Mark Tapscott, Washington Examiner: How to kill the First Amendment
So I guess this whole “suppress the truth through intimidation” thing is working pretty good for Brett Kimberlin, eh?
UPDATE II: In response to queries from donors who would prefer to pay via PayPal rather than credit card, the National Bloggers Club has created THIS LINK HERE THAT YOU CAN CLICK to contribute that way.