Posted on | October 18, 2012 | 22 Comments
They convinced themselves that Obama “won” Tuesday’s debate, but Romney actually gains in the first Gallup national tracking poll with post-debate reaction? Oh, boy.
UPDATE: Ace explains what happened:
The debate was not a victory for Obama. It was a confirmation of Romney’s acceptability, plausibility, and fitness for office.
Yesterday, Sully admitted he had been “on the ledge”:
I will now crawl back into my blog-cave and cower. But seriously, thanks to all readers who helped me off the ledge: thebea.st/R4HyCW
— Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish) October 17, 2012
— Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain) October 18, 2012
- Oct. 15: Did You Say ‘Preference Cascade’?
- Oct. 14: ‘Media Credibility Day Is Coming’
- Oct. 11: Benghazi Breakdown: Team Obama, Liberals Now in Full Freak-Out Mode
- Oct. 9: Expect the Unexpected: Why Liberals Suddenly Melted Down After the Debate
- Oct. 8: Liberals Beginning to Realize They’ve Overestimated Obama’s Popularity?