Posted on | January 24, 2010 | 28 Comments
Tempers flared. Pitchforks were shouldered. Plowshares beaten to swords. One oldtimer from a farming county had mounted a turreted ballista on a combine.
“If you fail to produce another Rule 5 Sunday, you shan’t reproduce,” he said, before putting a dart through my car for emphasis.
“You know, this conversation needn’t be difficult,” I replied. “I’m not as tone deaf as some politicians. Listening to the readers is something I do.”
The angry mob was placated and withdrew, leaving me to get to work.
Last Week’s Belated Entry
- Adrienne’s Catholic Corner featured the Brown family, as well as a reminder in a sufficiently large font to draw some action out of me.
- American Power highlighted Ravens cheerleader and reproductive encouragement.
- The Anchoress admits that Baryshnikov is a distraction.
- Berman Post features GPS lingerie. One can consider several use-cases for such, but we will studiously avoid making fun of anyone whose name rhymes with Nosy O’Bonnell in this context.
- Dustbury mentions Annette Edwards and Angela Lindvall.
- Fishersville Mike highlights Tessa of the Colts.
- The Eye of Polyphemus draws attention to Evangeline Lilly, before all is lost.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD has an oriental lady with some raging cutlery, and a trio of gladiatrixes. GSGF is a Rule 5 natural.
- Smash Mouth Politics offers Rachel Ray, who reminds me of Geena Davis somehow.
- At the Point of a Gun was among the first with Scott Brown’s youthful indiscretion/clever future marketing plant. Rule 5 is going to dip into the overkill barrell and link Brown Cosmo pics liberally, as this avoids all of that painful thought trying to figure out who posted it first.
- Proof Positive featured the ever-buoyant Denise Milani and Kate Beckinsale
- Support Your Local Gunfighter featured Victoria Principal and a couple of other birthday dames.
- The Classic Liberal features Amber Heard and Christina Milian who, “…much like David Hasselhoff and socialized medicine, is way more popular overseas than in her home country.”
- Fausta went with the “peoples’ seat” clip and the peoples’ birthday suit pose for Brown.
- Instapundit had Detroit Auto Show booth babes.
- The Daley Gator links an unnamed Washington Rebel post hottie.
- House of Eratosthenes had some YouTube clips of a woman saying something. From the comments: “I’m sorry, was she speaking? I was distracted. – Physics Geek”
- The Pegu Blog had a retro movie cover for that nostalgic vibe.
- Miss Cellania had an Indian dating service clip that should scratch the curry itch.
- Nation of Cowards went to the Carribean for some bikini work.
- Paco Enterprises breaks out the Billie Holiday. “The Blues Are Brewing”, indeed.
- Here’s My Thing features Audrina Patridge, Kim Kardashian, Padma Lakshimi, and Paris Hilton in a bout of bodacious burger blogging.
- Left Coast Rebel looks at some new appliances, and potential customers. This is sort of an anti-Rule 5 post. LCR needs to see the Ellie Light.
- SI VIS PACEM has a polar bear pinup that finds the Rule 5 in climate change.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter raises the Eva Mendes question: is Penthouse PETA a good thing?
- That’s Right goes into Hazzardous territory to admire the daisies.
- The Camp of the Saints brings teh 5:
- The Pirate’s Cove brings the cute pin-up.
- Proof Positive managed to catch Ben Bernanke trying to ride the market. It’s a still photo; future frames will reveal whether or not he explores ballistic trajectories.
- Three Beers Later plays the Lauren Bacall card and Denise Milani tennis clip. Rose McGowan singing “Fever”.
- Reaganite Republican Resistance spells ‘yes’ as ‘Karolína Isela Kurková’
- TrainWife 1962 has Stacy in his 70’s sci-fi phase, and me stuck in traffic. Oh, those blogarazzi. 😉
- Troglopundit has some Eagles cheerleaders.
- Yankee Phil has a gymnastic routine that he considers amazing.
- WyBlog explores the challenges of heating in the Northeast this winter.
And that catches us up through last Sunday. Now let me get caught up through today.