Posted on | January 24, 2010 | 7 Comments
I got caught up to last weekend earlier today, and this cleans out the Rule 5 label in Gmail.
Whew. Thank good fortune for keyboard shortcuts and keyboard macros. This is the kind of work for which GUIs are a hindrance.
- The Classic Liberal features Danielle Lloyds and Fractional Reserve Banking.
Then, Charisma Carpenter drops by to explore the “We’ve gotta do it for the children!” trope.
- Nation of Cowards has Carrie Prejean in a NSFW bikini moment. Also some Michelle Bachmann, though we don’t encourage ‘shops, unless you’re going for Mako Snark territory.
- Three Beers Later found some humor in Chris Dodd stumping for Coakley. Then he found Denise Milani working out on YouTube, and the now customary Juliana Moreira moment.
- Rule 5 Overlord Bob Belvedere:
- His Amphibiousness, the Troglopundit
- Grandpa John, revealing himself a spry duffer, manages to score an interview with with Yelena Isinbayeva. I think GJ could give RSM lessons in journalistic sacrifice.
- The Pirate’s Cove has clip of a hockey rink and a fan engaging in psychological warfare.
- Here’s My Thing had a great Raquel Welch roundup, but doesn’t seem to know about Rhona Mitra in Boston Legal where she more or less oozed hotness.
- Trainwife1962 puts me, Stacy and Scott Brown on the same line. Heh.
- Rightofcourse brings us BSU and Alabama cheerleaders.
- Paco Enterprises: “Little Martha Tilton sings the intro, and then we get Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth dancing to some righteous big band swing.” He also offers Nan Wynn, and, in a purely modern outburst, Esti Ginzburg.
- Smash Mouth Politics continues the bikini research project, and has an Angel Lola moment. And them a Kim Kardashian moment.
- Dustbury has no fear of spurred high heels, or twitterhose. He celebrates Geena Davis’ birthday.
- Instapundit shows that you can be a man’s man and still play with Barbies.
- SI VIS PACEM brings the cultural interlude with Alphonse Mucha.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD features “Wings Over Iraq”
- Villainous Company is also airborn.
- VodkaPundit objects to the NYT, especially its Christina Hendricks bashing.
- Saber Point features the Brown daughters in bikinis.
- Dan Riehl makes a rare Rule 5 Sunday appearance. As the Blogger with the Curious Mouse, his affinity for the “Girl with the Curious Hand” is understandable.
- Little Miss Attila ran the GWTCH video, call it the “gee-witch”, but also offered some background research on the “Mr. Brown, you’ve got two lovely daughters” joke.
- Three Beers Later did a study on left/right pulchritude, and the left came up gauche.
- Instapundit on GWTCH: “Yeah, those stupid uptight repressed Republicans.”
- Black Five presents a triumph of quantity and quality. For stunts like this, a handle like “Uncle Jimbo” is recommended. He then gets a half a dozen of them in combat boots. Such persuasion!
- Proof Positive has a repeat appearance of Kirsty Gallacher, to good effect.
- American Power recommends a Twitter follow for Karen Alloy. Easily led, I am #13,411. Jessica Simpson and some cheap handbag also put in an AP appearance.
- Boom Boom Boom suggest some Reggie Bush for the ladies.
- The Daley Gator has clips of Jessica Simpson and Carmen Electra with über-bards ZZ Top. This was nearly a successful bi-lingual pun, as the German word for ‘beard’ is ‘bart’. Then there is this bikini death squads link. Additionally, Cote de Pablo, Jennifer Beals, and Ali Landry.
- The Pirate’s Cove has another of his seemingly endless supply of great retro pinups.
- Knowledge is Power, between URL, title, and text, devotes 75 ‘O’s to the rejection of Johnny Depp as one of the 25 most stylish men in the world. Oh, wait. The “Nooooooooooooo” (13 ‘o’s) on the cover of GQ has an arrow pointing to Depp’s Che Guevara necklace. Now, you figure that they manage those shoots down to the last greasy hair lock. How do you accidentally sport a Che like that? Then there is a bit of Natalie Portman.
- No Sheeples Here noted the passing of Jean Simmons. The lovely lady, not the fop rocker.
- Yankee Phil explains why Julie Andrews is the queen of all tooth faries.
- The Lonely Conservative, apparently, thinks Kid Rock is motivational cleaning music. He recalls too many of my cousins.
- Bob Belvedere Pursues Rule 5 Overkill:
- At the Point of a Gun had another Christina Hendricks picture.
- It’s Only Words reels us into a discussion of ocean acidification with a bikini-clad fisherwoma
- A Conservative Shemale posts some priest and nun pictures before attending mass. OK, that’s not my approach, on a variety of levels.
- That’s Right posts a serious Jets cheerleader study.
- The Dead Pelican had a Saints fan too poor to afford a full shirt. (h/t So it Goes in Shreveport)
Delightful Competition Department:
The Daley Gator also takes up some of my slack.
Thanks for the patience everyone. Despite all appearances, my detachment from this task resembles that of a gynecologist. All in good fun.