Posted on | January 31, 2010 | 20 Comments
Rule 5 Sunday, and a chance to accentuate the positive. The weather yesterday was frightful, but today is sunny, and we’ve a pleasant, relaxing show to lift the spirits:
- SI VIS PACEM continued the Frazetta exploration, but was willing to consider stewardesses in hotpants. This is the kind of mental agility we seek to develop with these Rule 5 posts.
- The Sundries Shack joined the parade of fishy puns.
- American Power pointed to a Penélope Cruz interview at Interview. Then he goes all pear-shaped, with Kate Perry in a Michael Jackson glove incident. DD, we gotta talk. The Alessandra Ambrosios pic recovered the situation somewhat, but we really have to be careful here.
- Berman Post has a YouTube clip about Roxxxy, which is not exactly what I think Rule 5 Sunday is about, but YMMV.
- Howlin’ Hobbit posts himself on ukulele, sporting a fez, and flying us all to the moon. If you dig around his blog, you’ll discover my personal, minor connection to this cat. Great stuff.
- Dustbury goes retro, while keepin to the leg/heels shtick, with Anne Jeffreys.
- Three Beers Later has wet, soaking, Selma, and Penélope on the brain. He was able to cure this ailment through careful application of Norma Jean. Of course, R5S is incomplete without a TBL Juliana Moreira fix. It’s one way to learn Spanish.
- The Daley Gator considers Anne Hathaway a motive for watching the Oscars. I don’t want to let on about my reaction to her on Leno, but let’s say there is copious room for improvement mentally. Oh, you were watching the Oscars muted? Check.
- Amber Lee Ettinger nearly escapes unscathed, but the post is marred by some lout in tights.
- The Art of Manliness featured Tom Selleck, who is a totally Rule 5 dude as far as we’re concerned.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD, the Rule 5 Blog of Justice, had Britney Speers. Then the lovely Jade Ewen.
- The Reganite Republican Resistance reminds us of the important side effects of the Gipper goading Gorby to tear down that wall: Linda Vojtova.
- Yankee Phil, in a bold move, poaches on Troglopundit‘s Danica Patrick territory. Blog war in 3…2…1…
- Proof Positive sees GSGF’s Britney and raises her a Lindsay. It’s bimbo rehab week at Rule 5 Sunday.
- The Classic Liberal: “This week we have the beautiful Carrie Underwood and those lying politicians!” (emphasis on the pleonasm in the original).
- Paco Enterprises was torn between the Boswell Sisters and Jean Simmons. Then he realized that there was no need to choose.
- The Troglopundit, in a Wisconsin post, may have dropped a clue about his secret origin. This could get weirder than Ellie Light.
- WyBlog reports on a tale of New Jersey violence. A Real Housewife got in a real catfight, it seems. Charges included yanking on hair extensions. Also, according to rumor: slapping the spray-on tan, bopping the botox, and shaking the silicon. We’re not sure if the defense was “Like, dude: nothing exactly natural was harmed during the bizrotch-slapping,” but that would be our non-legal-advice defense suggestion.
- Rule 5 Madman Bob Belvedere delivers the goods:
- Makes My Brain Itch has a humorous take on PETA, plus a penguin to keep it cool, keep it cool. Come and see the show.
- Fishersville Mike, with justifiable satisfaction, reminds us that he called Miss Virginia, Caressa Cameron, our new Miss America out as early as last June.
- At the Point of a Gun echoed Caressa Cameron, and then provided Lady Gaga with a Shostakovich chaser. Finally, a scientific examination of the hotness of Stacy London and Adrienne Janic. I’m against Stacy London on the basis of her annoying co-host, but that’s me.
- Gahrie’s Grumbles and Groans picked up the Miss America winner, and hopes we can get past all of the genetic concerns. Hear hear.
- Here’s My Thing introduces Odette Yustman, who has fine taste in crochet.
- A Conservative Shemale features Adam Baldwin and Yvonne Strahovski.
- The Pirate’s Cove, the godfather of Rule 5 Sunday, has a pinup of a skater.
- Right, Wing-Nut! has some Amber Lee Ettinger, who, sadly is discovering that politics is something about which one emotes at one’s peril. Boo hoo.
- Rightofcourse featured Kelly Brook.
- Ardienne’ Corner had a post that should have been under the FMJRA heading yesterday, but was mis-handled by the Clone Bots, who have been liquidated for their malfeasance.
- Doug at The Pegu Blog, in an effort to stimulate the economy, has a job opportunity for Ellie Light.
Nation of Cowards has a Tiger Woods update. Behavior as stupid as Tiger’s gets no Rule 5 mention without getting placed below the tear line, and an accompanying public rebuke. Jackass.