Not Even #OccupyResoluteDesk’s Most Athletic Supporter, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Voted For BHO’s Budget
Posted on | March 31, 2012 | 4 Comments
‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, tanned, rested, and fresh from stickin’ it to the man while working out at his arrest with George Clooney, couldn’t muster the vigor to support his party leader’s budget:
Exhaustion, or closeted raaaaaacism? You be the judge.
- ‘Jailbird’ Jim Moran
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Beta-Male Fascist
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Weeps For The Poor Wee Bureaucrat
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Can’t Differentiate Between Allen West And A Hyena; Thinks That Barack Obama Is The Lion King
- Global Warming Is Dead. Will ManBearPig Campaign For ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Again In 2012?
- I’ve Got Your ‘Precise’ Right Here, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: Patrick Murray For Congress!
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: “Naaah, VA-8 Residents Don’t Need A Vote”
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran May Not Have Made The Judicial Watch List, But I Have My Shame, And Only VA-8 Voters Can Take That Away From Me
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Civil Servant
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Appreciates Him Some Real Nice Assets
- Another Installment In This Blog’s ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Apology Series
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Loves The National Labor Relations Board
- Could Anthony Weiner Offer Jim Moran Some Life Coaching?
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Is So Cool, He Made Klavan On The Culture
- Going-In Position: The Opposite Of Jim Moran’s Ideas Are Good Ones
- Jim Moran: Clownish Buffoon, Or Buffoonish Clown?
- Which Ignorance Probably Explains Jim Moran’s Reelections
- The 10′ Fairy Sculpture At The Mark Center: A Jim Moran Symbol?
- Best VA Political Week Of The Year
via Red Alexandria