Posted on | April 22, 2012 | 14 Comments
An excellent video from Free Market America (a project of Americans for Limited Government). This is of Bill Whittle caliber:About the only turn left un-stoned here is the point that the Federal Reserve has been the source of $ to support the entire politics of failure.
A few points:
- The Constitution was written to tackle multi-state and international challenges.
- Houses occur in one state.
- Education occurs in one head.
- Neither housing nor education are federal tasks.
- Now that the federal government has over-reached for decades, and created a vast hairball of debt, the approach that would make sense would be to revert all of this idiocy to the states to figure out.
No, Van, you Orwellian Commie, we’re not smoking your dope. None of your ideas promote liberty. Everything you have to say is about crushing free people and absorbing them into your Borg.
The Lonely Conservative also has the Failure video.