Posted on | May 24, 2012 | 20 Comments
WHEREABOUTS UNKNOWN–Fugitive award winning author Robert Stacy McCain’s location in Undisclosed, KY has apparently been compromised. It wasn’t clear from the conversation whether he meant Kentucky, or something else. Does he typically refer to the state as “Kay-Why”? He reports via phone that he’s tired of Dick Cheney’s gun collection, and headed for an Even Less Disclosed Location.
Now, while I am in fact United For Life with my wife of eight-ish years, I am not the Chris Smith receiving the Henry J. Hyde Defender of Life Award. But the utility of a name like ‘Chris Smith’ should be apparent to all.
Stacy, on the other hand, has be awarded with some ludicrous traffic here on the blog. Small comfort for all the stress of dealing with a significant threat to his family, but let’s thank some of our recent linkers:
- Society Bytes:
Freedom of speech is under assault in America by liberals, radicals, Leftists, and known convicted terrorists like Brett Kimberlin, whose anti-America agenda is being funded and financially supported right now by some of the most well-known Americans.
However, instead of attacking terrorist Brett Kimberlin directly, which many bloggers have found to be a dangerous method, go after those people who are supporting him through financial donations either directly or through his Justice Through Music Project.
- Collins links us amidst a Wisconsin report. Perhaps Dan thinks that Stacy is hiding out in Troglopundit’s bog. While I am sure that Stacy McCain is concerned about the safety of his family, exposing them to the risk of something incurable hardly seems a reasonable response.
- thatinnnocuousgirl brings an old Indianapolis Star article about what a “totally multi-talented, a real Renaissance criminal” is Edgy Brett.
- Madman Bob Belvedere is linking the Kimberlin story like it hasn’t been linked before:
Tomorrow is Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day where many of us will take part in a blogburst to help spread the word about Democrat activist and convicted domestic terrorist bomber Brett Kimberlin and his Leftist associates.
- And, as always, thank you, Instapundit!.
Do not let my low-key style of writing this post distract from the fact that Brett Kimblerlin is both capable of pretty much anything and representative of the darker site of where the Left in this country has been for longer than we’re really aware.
- May 17: Is Democrat Operative Neal Rauhauser an ‘Associate’ of Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin? (And Why It Matters)
- May 17: Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Received $70,000 From Tides Foundation, $10,000 From Streisand, $20,000 from John Kerry’s Wife
- May 18: Who Warned Us About Brett Kimberlin?
- May 19: Domestic Terrorist Now Using ‘Lawfare’? Convicted Felon Kimberlin’s 501(c)3 Raised $1.8 Million in Six Years UPDATE: ‘Convicted of Perjury’
- May 20: Deadline Loometh, and the Raven Is Croaking Brett Kimberlin’s Name
- May 20: ‘Other Computer Savvy Activists’
- May 21: Never Doubt That God Answers Prayer
- May 22: Brett Kimberlin Saga Takes a Bizarre Turn, Forcing Me to Leave Maryland
- May 23: ‘He Has No F–king Soul’
- Lying Felon Can’t Stop Lying