Posted on | September 12, 2013 | 126 Comments
An attacker pummeled a bus passenger so hard he smashed the bones in his face after calling the victim a “cracker” in Manhattan — marking the second time in two days that people appeared to be randomly targeted in racial tirades against white people, authorities said.
In the latest incident, the suspect passed a 31-year-old rider on the M60 bus riding through Harlem, on West 127th Street, between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive, around 2:45 p.m., Friday, when he shouted the racial slur and punched the victim in the face, breaking his nose and eye socket, cops said.
Via Matt Ross at Conservative Hideout, who has begun compiling daily reports of such incidents categorically:
- Racial Violence Daily Report: Navy Veteran Attacked by Three African American Assailants
- Racial Violence Update: Woman Assaulted by Black Teens in Pittburgh
- Racial Violence Update: Black Man Proclaims, “I Hate White People,” Assaults Three
- Racial Violence: 71 Year-Old Attacked in Connecticut Park for “being in this park where black children play”
- Racial Violence: Black man Arrested in Murder of 99 Year-Old White Woman
Of course, it’s probably RAAAAACIST for crackers to notice this.