‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, VA-8, Clues The World In On A Point His Constituents Suspected, Yet Was Better Unstated
Posted on | July 23, 2012 | 5 Comments
No time for a transcript on this gem:
What’s fascinating about Moran’s remark is that it means Moran is a co-member of the No-Junk Brotherhood with Harry Reid. Maybe Reid’s inability to secure an NRA endorsement in 2010 is why Moran is allowed to mumble against them in public.
It’s time VA-8 traded Moran for a Congressman who is, you know, packin’ the gear.
- FaceBook Love: ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran
- Not Even #OccupyResoluteDesk’s Most Athletic Supporter, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Voted For BHO’s Budget
- ‘Jailbird’ Jim Moran
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Beta-Male Fascist
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Weeps For The Poor Wee Bureaucrat
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Can’t Differentiate Between Allen West And A Hyena; Thinks That Barack Obama Is The Lion King
- Global Warming Is Dead. Will ManBearPig Campaign For ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Again In 2012?
- I’ve Got Your ‘Precise’ Right Here, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: Patrick Murray For Congress!
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: “Naaah, VA-8 Residents Don’t Need A Vote”
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran May Not Have Made The Judicial Watch List, But I Have My Shame, And Only VA-8 Voters Can Take That Away From Me
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Civil Servant
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Appreciates Him Some Real Nice Assets
- Another Installment In This Blog’s ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Apology Series
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Loves The National Labor Relations Board
- Could Anthony Weiner Offer Jim Moran Some Life Coaching?
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Is So Cool, He Made Klavan On The Culture
- Going-In Position: The Opposite Of Jim Moran’s Ideas Are Good Ones
- Jim Moran: Clownish Buffoon, Or Buffoonish Clown?
- Which Ignorance Probably Explains Jim Moran’s Reelections
- The 10′ Fairy Sculpture At The Mark Center: A Jim Moran Symbol?
- Best VA Political Week Of The Year