Son Of ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Strangely Comfortable With Possible Voter Fraud, But Not Staying On Dad’s Campaign
Posted on | October 24, 2012 | 13 Comments
The latest Project Veritas delivery isn’t a shining moment for Northern Virginia:
James O’Keefe and Project Veritas are heros for calling attention to the serious problem of voter fraud. In defense of Pat Moran, though, it’s one thing to engage in hypothetical discussions about fraud, and quite another to commit it. I don’t want to sound like I’m letting Moran off the hook here; ‘Gentleman’ Jim is one of the larger pieces of work in our Congress. See the links below.
Still, while this isn’t a flattering introduction to Pat, would anyone at the field director level for any campaign do anything even slightly wonky with someone on their first meeting? Looking at Moran’s body language, I’m reading a lot of “Yeah, sure, whatever” here. A reasonable claim could be made that, to the extent Moran makes copacetic noises, Moran is setting about his own counter-sting. Except that Pat Moran has apparently resigned.
Pat Moran was connected to (what they hope) is a rock-solid campaign. As noted on Twitter of VA-8 voters:
— kim jossfolk (@shoegal90) October 24, 2012
Will Pat Moran’s sudden departure from daddy’s campaign be taken as an admission of guilt?
The seniority system ‘rewards’ districts that send the same tools back to the toolshed. This is doubly bad in the case of VA-8, where many of those involved in our federal wealth re-distribution system (government) reside. When sad cases like ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran admonish voters not to “vote against their economic interests”, civil servant residents of VA-8 understand this is code for “keep the gravy train rolling”.
Nevertheless, as I was noting this very morning, before this news broke:
Hence my presence here, on Twitter, Facebook, and most nearby Tea Party events. These Commies won’t root themselves out. This is also why I am so deeply appreciative of
Retiring Jim Moran: an essential part of strengthening U.S. elections.
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: Collectivist Way Ahead Of Warren And Obama
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, VA-8, Clues The World In On A Point His Constituents Suspected, Yet Was Better Unstated
- FaceBook Love: ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran
- Not Even #OccupyResoluteDesk’s Most Athletic Supporter, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Voted For BHO’s Budget
- ‘Jailbird’ Jim Moran
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Beta-Male Fascist
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Weeps For The Poor Wee Bureaucrat
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Can’t Differentiate Between Allen West And A Hyena; Thinks That Barack Obama Is The Lion King
- Global Warming Is Dead. Will ManBearPig Campaign For ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Again In 2012?
- I’ve Got Your ‘Precise’ Right Here, ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: Patrick Murray For Congress!
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran: “Naaah, VA-8 Residents Don’t Need A Vote”
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran May Not Have Made The Judicial Watch List, But I Have My Shame, And Only VA-8 Voters Can Take That Away From Me
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran, Civil Servant
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Appreciates Him Some Real Nice Assets
- Another Installment In This Blog’s ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Apology Series
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Loves The National Labor Relations Board
- Could Anthony Weiner Offer Jim Moran Some Life Coaching?
- ‘Gentleman’ Jim Moran Is So Cool, He Made Klavan On The Culture
- Going-In Position: The Opposite Of Jim Moran’s Ideas Are Good Ones
- Jim Moran: Clownish Buffoon, Or Buffoonish Clown?
- Which Ignorance Probably Explains Jim Moran’s Reelections
- The 10′ Fairy Sculpture At The Mark Center: A Jim Moran Symbol?
- Best VA Political Week Of The Year
Update: linked by That Mr. G Guy