Posted on | November 2, 2012 | 50 Comments
That tiny speck on the stage? Rudy Giuliani.
BLUE ASH, Ohio
I’ll have more photos later, but right now I just want to tell you how awesome tonight’s rally was. Rudy Giuliani’s speech was off the hook — the best takedown of the Obama administration I’ve heard this entire cycle, bar none. What Rudy said about Benghazi was particularly brutal.
We left early to beat the traffic out of the rally, stopped by the Double Tree Hotel to see some people, and Ali Akbar discovered an Associated Press reporter on Twitter trying to deliberately lowball the crowd estimate and claim there was “low energy” among Republican voters here.
Three words: BULL FUCKING SHIT.
That crowd was at least — at least — 25,000 and probably more like 35,000. No one could honestly claim it was less than 20,000, and they were fired up.
The AP reporter? Steve Peoples, a lying hack who has been previously busted for trying the same dishonest partisan trick in August.
If a Democrat Party propagandist wants a paycheck, let him collect it from OFA or the DNC, not AP.
UPDATE: You know why I was so angry about this?
Andrew’s not here. He’s everywhere. “Fuck you. War.”
UPDATE II: Welcome, Instapundit readers. Ed Driscoll points out that the Cincinnati Enquirer, hardly a bastion of right-wing fanaticism, estimated Friday’s crowd at 30,000. Yet Steve Peoples reports 18,000?
Like I said, three words.
UPDATE III: I love this photo:
Young. Female. Republican. I know lots of young female Republicans, and yet the MSM wants to pretend they don’t exist. Just like Steve Peoples wishes out of existence more than 10,000 people.
UPDATE IV: Steve Peoples last tried to lowball the crowd estimate — and got caught by Tom Blumer of Newsbusters — when Paul Ryan came to Miami (Ohio) University in August. Guess what?
I was at that rally, too: “Math.”
UPDATE V: Video via Ace of Spades:
UPDATE VI (Smitty): Gay Patriot links. Thanks!
- Nov. 2: FOUR MORE DAYS: Kid Rock Tonight in the Only County That Matters
- Nov 1: Fred Thompson Makes News With Benghazi Comments at AFP Event
- Oct. 31: BREAKING NEWS FROM OHIO: REPUBLICAN WOMEN ARE HOT
- Oct. 31: FROM OHIO: POLLS, POLLS, POLLS
- Oct. 30: FROM OHIO: GROUND GAME REPORT
- Oct. 30: Mark October 30 on Your Calendar: Democrat Panic Hits Pandemic Stage
- Oct. 29: SCENES FROM ROMNEY-RYAN RALLY
- Oct. 29: FROM OHIO: Schedule Scrambled; Obama, Romney Cancel Campaign Events
- Oct. 28: FROM OHIO: ROMNEY GAINS IN STATE POLL, NOW TIED WITH OBAMA
- Oct. 27: STORM CANCELS ROMNEY VIRGINIA EVENTS; OHIO, HERE WE COME UPDATE: BOOM! Mitt Romney Endorsed by Des Moines Register